Long-range 300 ºC/2h and 400 ºC/2h centrifugal induction jet fans for use in fire risk zones with a low profile
Long range 300 ºC/2h and 400 ºC/2h centrifugal induction jet fans for use in fire risk zones with a low profile.
• Sheet steel casing.
• Backward curved impeller in highly robust sheet steel.
• IAT series safety switch built into the fan.
• Fixing feet included.
• Class H motors for S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. With ball bearings, IP55 protection and 1 or 2 speeds, depending on model.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -20 ºC +40 ºC continuous service, also suitable for warm climates with temperatures up to 50 ºC. S2 operation, 300 ºC/2h, 400 ºC/2h.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.