Very robust single inlet, medium pressure centrifugal fans, equipped with a backward curved impeller
• Sheet steel casing.
• Backward curved impeller in highly robust sheet steel.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings, IP55 protection.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20 ºC +120 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.
• Special windings for different voltages.
• Fan prepared to transport air up to +250 ºC.
• Stainless steel fan.
• Category 2 ATEX certification (see CMR/ATEX series).