400°C/2h and 300°C/2h rated dynamic discharge system with motorised opening function, fitted with roof mounted extractor, for smoke exhaust in the event of fire
Dynamic discharge systems with roof-mounted extract fans and motorised opening function. Specially designed for the fast, effective exhaust of harmful smoke and gases in the event of fire. Suitable for installation in industrial or commercial buildings. Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3, with F400 and F300 certificate. The rapid smoke extract permits the efficient intervention of fire fighters, fast evacuation of people and prevents new sources of fire and greater structural damage to the building. Can also be used for ambient ventilation in the buildings in which it is installed.
• An extremely robust structure that is able to withstand severe weather changes.
• Equipment structure made of anti-corrosive galvanised sheet steel.
• Designed to ensure watertightness.
• 100 mm thick thermal insulation for the hatch and 60 mm for the sides.
• Adapter socket (or skirting) for correct and easy installation on the roof.
• Maintenance switches for actuator and fan disconnection with auxiliary contacts.
• Roof mounted extract fans with F400 certificate No. 0370-CPR-1827 and F300 certificate No. 0370-CPR-3406.
• Tubular casing in sheet steel with polyester resin anti-corrosive treatment.
• Adjustable cast aluminum impeller.
• Shielded power cable with EMC protection.
• Motorised opening arm, with encapsulated IP65 mechanism.
• Supply voltage at 230 V AC 50/60 Hz.
• System reinforced and guaranteed with more than 11,000 cycles.
• Snow load SL 1000.
• Automatic opening by external signal from the control system (fire panel, smoke detector ...). Control systems not included in the equipment.
• Limit switches in both positions (open and closed).
• Class H motors for S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. With ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• IE3 efficiency motors.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 3 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 3 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -25 ºC +40 ºC continuous service, also suitable for warm climates with temperatures up to 50 ºC. S2 operation, 300 ºC/2h, 400 ºC/2h.
• Galvanised steel sheet.
• Polyester resin anti-corrosive paint finish.
• Motorised opening arms with supply voltage of 24 V DC.
• Protection grille against contact according to UNE-EN ISO 12499 for inlet and/or outlet.