400°C/2h and 300°C/2h tubular axial extract fans with short casings
Tubular axial extract fans with short casing for immersed operation in fire risk zones.
• Sheet steel long casing.
• Variable angle impeller made of cast aluminium.
• Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3, with certifications no.: 0370-CPR-0305 (F400) and 0370-CPR-0973 (F300).
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
• Class H motors for S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. With ball bearings, IP55 protection and 1 or 2 speeds, depending on model.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Three-phase 230/400V 50 Hz (up to 3 kW) and 400/690V 50 Hz (powers greater than 3 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -20 ºC +40 ºC continuous service, also suitable for warm climates with temperatures up to 50 ºC. S2 operation, 300 ºC/2h, 400 ºC/2h.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.
• THT/CL: tubular axial fans with long casing equipped with inspection hatch.
• Airflow direction from impeller to motor.
• 100% reversible impellers.